Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fresh Print


Photos by Joanne Lam
One of my favorite summer trends are pops of florals and bright colors. Overall I do have a very colorful wardrobe, but that could be the artistic side of me. 



 Summer in SF isn't crazy hot, so your allowed to wear chunk knitted sweaters in the summer here. One way to style your sweater is to tuck in the sweater in the front to create an asymmetrical style. 


I paired the outfit with a jeweled statement necklace just to bring some interesting to the top, because the top is pretty plain besides the pop of colors. 


I am in love with printed pants. I love these floral pants because they did help me transition from spring to summer. Since the pants are such a statement piece by itself, I paired it with a plain knitted sweater to balance the printed pants. 


My favorite type of heel right now are strapped sandals. The reason why I like them so much is because they just feel so light and airy compared to some pumps. 


Outfit Details
Knitted Sweater - Zara
Floral Pants - JcPenny
Jewel Statement Necklace - Charlotte Russe
Strapped Sandals - Lulu's

1 comment:

  1. This is great blog. I was searching for the same information you have put on the blog. Thank youso much for such a nice reponsive blog
    Designer Bag

    ReplyDelete