Thursday, July 25, 2013

Behind the Bars in Blue




      Guess what guys? I'm officially starting my blog today. Yes I have posted pictures of the past on here, but they were just photos from my phone via instagram. I am truely thankful for two of my friends for helping me out with this. Joanne Lam, an amazing photographer who has an artist eye and my dear from Tabia ye who was pretty much our director (;



        Living in San Francisco all my life I've always had the problem of the weather being too cold. After moving to San Diego for 2 years for college and coming back to SF for the breaks I've really began to appreciate the weather here. So what do you wear in foggy weather like SF? Layers! Except that will not be the case for today's outfit haha. Today's outfit was a more minimalist monochromatic outfit till you  reach the very bottom. Why live in black and white when you can brighten out your outfit with some sick a** almost neon blue shoes?! Nothing screams fun more than bright colored shoes and some shiny disco pants. 

        Turtlenecks are making a comeback... say what?? Who wears a turtleneck in the summer? Well for one I do because SF weather isn't all sunshine. What I love about this turtle neck is that it is sleeveless and it is a crop top as well. One of my favorite accessory for the past month has been this silver chain necklace. I've been pairing it off with more outfit than I can think of. 





       
       Can't forget the rings. I've had these babies for a long time and over time they have rusted and I kind of like that type of look on these rings. Is it me or do you guys ever appreciate items that have grown in age which begins to give it a more authentic look. 

      One word to describe these boots is LOVE. Bring colored combat boots?! That's a YES in my closet! First of all my favorite type of shoe are boots. Boots over everything else any day. I absolutely love combat boots as well. Ever time I walk around with these shoes I feel like someone is staring down at my feet. It's hard not to notice the color on these babies!

 Outfit Details 
 Bowler Hat - H&M
Black and White Crop Top - ASOS
Shiny Disco Pants - American Apparel
Silver Chain Necklace - H&M
Neon Blue Combat Boots - Charlotte Russe 
Rings - H&M & Urban Outfitters




No comments:

Post a Comment