Tuesday, July 30, 2013

S a n F r a n c i s c o


Photos by Joanne Lam



It's crazy how we can live in a city for a whole life time, but there are always new areas to explore. Today I'm pairing a peplum top with my wax coated skinnies. Peplum tops are great for girls who aren't so thin and would want to cover up some love handles around the waste. I personally love peplum dresses, tops, skirts, and I heard they even have peplum jeans now! 


I finally got to put a use to this blazer. Here I have on a black and white beetle juice striped blazer. The blazer just gives the whole look a more professional vibe. Plus it's not always clear skies in SF, so it does give you a little bit of warmth. I think I might just wear this outfit to my interview for an interior design internship in San Diego. Crossing my fingers that they'll still have some positions up for grab!







This is my all time favorite pic for this outfit. My friend who shot details for me has an dope eye for artist shots. Here are details behind the mint green peplum top. There are some really cute bows on the back and personally I would wear this top to a club. Just switch out the pants with some cute white fitting skirt.


These shoes are crazy badass. I feel like I can knock someone out with these shoes! I honestly don't need the height anymore because I guess I'm pretty tall for an asian girl. You would think because these babies are so tall that they would be really uncomfortable to walk in, but they're actually really comfortable. It's just balancing with them is pretty hard. For example... walking on uneven sidewalks in SF. These shoes are definitely a great dupe for the Jeffrey Campbell tardys. If you ever get in a fight I recommend you bring these shoes with you. Lol...jk. 





Outfit Details
Peplum Top - Q
Beetlejuice Blazer - Q
Wax Coated Pants - Foreign Exchange
Heel Platform - Charlotte Russe 




No comments:

Post a Comment